ORDER A BROCHURE / SAMPLE
Read all our latest company news.
'Total Responsibility Package'
Only available in the UK from John Lord
At John Lord, we have been manufacturing and installing specialist flooring systems from our North West base for over 110 years, and remain one of very few companies in Europe to do so.
During this time our company has gained an enviable reputation for delivering the best customer service. One of the reasons our customers come back to us again and again is our commitment to them from start to finish and our 'Total Responsibility Package'. We have staff on hand to offer guidance and support from the initial design to the final inspection.
Make every step count: Consultation | Design | Manufacture | Installation | Logistics | Aftercare
All projects are covered by a combined 10 year product and installation guarantee that starts and finishes with us. Click image to view brochure.
One Company | One Guarantee | One Responsibility
The Services we offer include:
- Resin Products Manufacture & Supply - We manufacture over thirty high quality resin flooring products in-house, to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 standards. All raw materials are carefully sourced, then checked and tested in our laboratory on arrival. Before despatch, all finished products are then quality tested. Over the years, much product development has taken place to ensure the top performance of the systems. Today the development continues, to improve existing products and to create new and exciting ones!
- Stainless Steel Products Manufacture & Supply - Canal Engineering Ltd (Part of the John Lord Group) design, manufacture and install the ASPEN range of stainless steel products, including stainless steel drainage systems, wall support kerbing, wall cladding, manhole frames and covers and a range of protection systems.
- Floor Design - Our installation service begins with a visit from a member of our experienced Technical Sales Department. They will conduct an initial site survey to help customers choose the correct resin floor formulations to match their requirements, and to translate their design concepts into reality. We can produce CAD drawings in-house for design purposes if required.
- Floor Installation - We install floors for our customers throughout the UK and Europe but our approach is the same. Our Contracts Supervisors oversee the project from the creation of drawings right through to completion of the works. They organise the on-site labour and the delivery of our materials, as well as trying to remain as flexible as possible to allow for any last minute changes that customers might require. All our Site Installation Crews have a vast amount of experience and knowledge of installing our products. Each Crew has a Senior Foreman who has been trained to NVQ Level in Insitu Resin Flooring, and all our Installers hold a valid CSCS card.
- After-Sales Support - We offer an advice service for after the resin floor has been installed, to help customers deal with any technical queries and to offer recommendations for cleaning and maintaining a new floor.